Please Read Before Booking an Appointment
It’s simple! Choose a style you’d like, the date and time of your desired appointment, and click the pink “Pay $— CAD Deposit Now” button! Non refundable deposits are required for all appointments to be scheduled.
Deposits can be paid on the site upon booking via credit or visa debit. The rest of the payment will be collected the day of your appointment by e-transfer or cash only. All e-transfer payments will have a 13% HST tax.
• Please share any history of scalp irritations and/or sensitivities
• Hair must be washed one day, or same day prior to appointment or can be done in the shop (add “Shampoo/Condition” add-on to appointment of choice)
• If your hair is unwashed it contains product, your appointment will be cancelled and deposit will be forfeited
• Please do not add any product/grease/leave in conditioner to your hair (only oil/serum based heat protector if you are washing & prepping your own hair)
• Please bring your own durag or head scarf to your appointment. Our BGR durags and bonnets will be for sale at the shop if needed!
YES! I am more than happy to provide the hair for your appointment. Any hair costs for protective styles (single braids, faux locs, twists, feed in braids etc...) will be added to the final cost of the job. Once you’ve booked, please fill in the hair colour you would like for your styling in the intake form.
A late fee of $ 1CAD per minute delay will be applied to your overall payment. Unfortunately, if you’re 30 minutes late or more, your appointment will be automatically cancelled and deposits will be forfeited.
Fear not! You can always reschedule up to 3 days prior to your appointment date, or cancel your appointment at any time. Deposits are non refundable. If you cancel/miss an appointment more than twice, a $50 rebooking fee must be paid to be allowed to book again. You do not need a PayPal account to book.
For your safety and mine, a non-refundable deposit will always be required for all bookings.
We are located at 108 Corporate Drive Unit 8 (Saturday Life Barbershop)
Cash and e-Transfer are both accepted. (All electronically sent money will have to be received before you leave your appointment.)
Clients must have a minimum of 4 inches of hair to braid, all over.
Unfortunately we are a small shop and need all the space we can get. No extra guests or children are permitted during the appointment unless it is a minor that needs to be accompanied.
Kids appointments require a consultation under the ages of 11. You must book a consultation prior to booking for your child so they can be properly assessed.
The answer is YES! Squeeze in appointments are available outside of regular working hours from 8AM-5PM. Squeeze in fees apply.
If your appointment is under 2.5hrs, it is a fee of $75CAD. If it is over 2.5hrs, it is a fee of $100CAD. Please message directly over email or text to arrange a squeeze in appointment.
All Sunday and Monday bookings in our Toronto location or travel appointments are an additional $100CAD fee, classes exempt.
YES! BGR is on wheels and can be booked for travel appointments.
For requested travel appointments, travel fees will include the following:
• Driving charge: $30/30 mins or Uber cost at clients expense (roundtrip)
• Duration of time charge: $30/half hr, which must be paid prior to arrival (roundtrip)
• Cost of desired style which can be found below
EXAMPLE: Cost of two braids for a travel appointment that is 30 mins away in distance, to and from the location
• $60 driving charge OR paid Uber cost by the client
• $60 duration of time charge for travel
• $40 for styling
** PHOTO VERIFICATION OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT **
** TRAVEL FEE AND DEPOSIT MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO SET APPOINTMENT DATE **
** NO SMOKING, NO DRINKING, NO DRUGS, & NO EXCESS FRIENDS WHO AREN’T PAYING FOR A SERVICE CAN BE PRESENT DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED **
Please note, all add ons have a fee. Your final cost of service is not what is displayed in your confirmation email.
Styling (2 Strand Twists) will say $80CAD. This is only the base cost. The rate will increase after the first hour depending on the add ons required.
Please thoroughly read all the information under the booking you are choosing to avoid discrepancies.